With the announcement here for Dark Eldar, I thought I would share a few thoughts, and models Ive dug out of storage. First off, I will be getting into the new Dark Eldar. I have 6000 points currently, and am looking forward to getting more. I plan on customizing even more. Where my army stands now, is alot of broken models that I owned before I got married, and before I made 3 or 4 moves, so damage has been done. During 4th edition I didn't even look at a model, and they are showing their wear.
What I will be doing, is completely redoing my dark eldar, hopefully customizing everything, the old and the new. Here are a few of pictures of what I currently have, and remember that these models are old and beat up still.

First Pic is from the vdr rules, and I have two of them, and they were fliers with 4 dark lance mounts long since broken off. If new fast attack fliers are available, you can easily see these be made into whatever it is coming out.

Second pic down is a haemonculi on a jet bike. This probably will not be an option in the new codex, but the bikes are cool enough that I will somehow keep them in my army. I have three of them done, the other two just not painted.

Third is my archon jetbike. This guy was badass back in the day of consolidating through units into other combats. It is a combination of three jetbikes to make side wings and a second engine for that extra push.

The last one is a pretty big raider. In fact it is two raiders turned on their sides to make form one cool looking raider that apparently never was finished. This was originally going to be an Asdrubael Vect before the model was ever made. I even constructed a throne with spears and flesh stretched between them. This part is broken and not even worth showing atm.

The last interesting thing I have is a raider, still in the box from 3rd edition. I guess I never got into it because I already owned 11 raiders and 3 ravagers, so didn't have the interest to open yet another box. Between these and lots of other stuff, like a converted Master Incubi I have, sorry forgot to take a pic, I will have lots to convert, and lots to buy. Good.... or shall I say evil times are ahead. (insert evil laugh).

Incase you haven't read the link yet. Here is the announcement to the gw site. Dark Eldar news link
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...