Finally it's September. That doesnt really mean a whole lot for anything, unless of your course you are hanging on every thread of evidence or whispers of Dark Eldar. Games Day UK 2010 is expected to give us the "They're coming in November" news. I really can't wait for it, so I have already started a model count for what I have, and what I will be needing to get.

The rumor mill is always going strong. It is apparent so far, that Dark Eldar will come to us in a couple waves, with new plastics sets. It seems that wyches will be amongst these, as will the obvious warriors. Raiders, Ravagers, and Hellions are others on the list.

Games Day UK 2010 happens on Sept. 26th. I will be staying on top of what is happening on the Dark Eldar front. Here is a link to some of the current news. Dark Eldar rumors
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...