Nice, very nice. Gamesday UK pic
 
While looking for better ways to display the site, Ive moved things around a bit and added in a new events page. Now simply email me and I will post your upcoming event or league. Please check the page for event guidelines.

You can still navigate through the archive, the list is just down the page a little further down. The biggest and easiest change to see, is that the current top 10 postings are listed on the sidebar. This along with a label (topic) section should make finding past articles not quite so difficult.

I think I would like to be next.
If you are interested in the Faeit 212 story, check along the right side bar, listing in order the pages to read. Sites can get cluttered quickly, so I am attempting to keep it simple, and organized, while I try and keep up on posts.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...