This one was passed around. First off it is a horrible rumor, and doesnt pass any muster.

Why am I posting it? I dont really know, since I normally just ignore rumors like this one. I suppose I am posting simply because I found it kind of funny. (yes, my humor is dry).

This is the most vague and obviously not a real rumor since most of  it could apply to a ton of different armies out there. The rest is common sense and the pdf thing seems just kind of thrown in there.

Here it is, and dont even bother with the salt on this one, because you don't need it. The worst rumor and most not worth mentioning rumor of the year goes to.........

via Phantommaster on Dakka (posted first on DakkaDakka should be the first warning, second it came from a GW store manager)

Our GW store manager leaked a few things about what is being planned. Not what there will be.

Firstly there are plans for it to be in White Dwarf and Downloadable like the old BA PDF.

It will be Sisters of Battle, The Church/Ecclsiarchy and a large amount of Inquisition.

As with all new codexes there will be lots of new special characters. 

Finally it will be between now and spring 2013.

He said he knew of all the armies between now and then, Necrons being one and hinting on CSM.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...