What a shocker that was for me, the Sisters of Battle preview in the July White Dwarf. While I am still shocked by it, it is time for me to let go a bit, as this morning I left for vacation. Yes, I was kicking and screaming, as the rumor mill will be all full of exciting Sisters of Battle information.

I will be back in a couple weeks, as I take my drive from Portland Oregon through Washington, into British Columbia with the eventual destination of Edmonton Alberta. Even though I do plan on swinging through the local GW store while hitting one of the largest malls in the world, the trip will be a break from 40k with a focus on the family.

I will see you all in two weeks. The above picture should of been with my wife pulling me, while I hold on for dear life. Cya
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...