I get asked this quite a bit, so I thought I would post up what I think is the most likely candidates for our 2012 release schedule. I think 2012 will be an exciting year for 40k, assuming the world does not end (Mayan calendar ends next year). I think we will see the all powerful and awaited Chaos Legions. Tau and their allies will make an appearance, and 6th edition will alter our perceptions.

Lets take a closer look at the possibilities. First off, I know that we have had power armour, non power armour, power armour releases, but I do not believe that this is a hardfast rule for GW in their releases. If it is, just swap out chaos legions for March and Tau for June. Please remember that is quite a bit of speculation beyond that Necrons should be here in November.

2011
November 2011- Necrons

2012 Releases
March- Tau
June- Chaos Legions
August- 6th edition
Starter being Chaos vs (Eldar or Black Templar) Most say Black Templar
November- Black Templar
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...