There are always a great selection of other's peoples work to check out and admire. Often times, I find inspiration in seeing other peoples great work, and the details people come up with just amaze me.

In the end, I just want my armies looking decent, and be completely finished and painted for the tabletop. I would have to say lately though, that I am really beginning to enjoy trying to raise my level of painting, and its not due to anything of my own or local pressures to do better. My inspirations are coming from seeing pictures of other peoples work online.

So here is some source of inspiration this morning looking at other peoples work that has been published online.



These were all published on the Games Workshop Blogs. There is some excellent work and creativity here.. The names of the artist's are listed beneath each picture. The Sanguinary Guard models up top was done by Jay Adan .

Dominik Gerardt

Steffen Søgaard Jensen

Doug Harper

Doug Harper

Rafal Maj

Rafal Maj

Rafal Maj
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...