Its a holiday weekend here in the US, and of course I have been out enjoying it. Time though to look at some inspiration and see "Whats On Your Table". This evening we are looking at Biel-Tan‏ from Unforgiven Studios.


First up is my Striking Scorpions, I have 6 resin and 4 metal scorpions with Karandras thrown in for good measure! Minus the Phoenix lord this will be my kill team.
Another 5 wraithguard with dscythe a to accompany the 5 i already have.
Asurmen to join my Dire Avengers and act as my newest warlord
12 custom made jetbikes including 2 warlocks based upon the original sculpt.
A Crimson Hunter for air superiority...
And last but not least, a superheavy lynx for my tournament list :)
-Unforgiven


















What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...