Every once in a while I re-read through rulebooks of the games I play. OK, I admit it, I read them all the time. I was reading through my Dropzone rulebook over the weekend, while I was supposed to be doing other projects and noticed something that had not really stood out to me before...... Famous Commanders.

Famous Commanders have their own paragraph in the rulebook (page 38), and are noted as commanders of legendary status that have special abilities. I did check both my original rulebook and the new 1.1 version and the entry is on both of them. Basically assuming at that point that we will see Famous Commanders sometime in the near future.

The last thing about them, is that the rulebook entry mentions that the rules for these commanders will be available as online special downloads. I would imagine that these are not going to be making the expansion release, ReConquest phase 1, but you never know. I had not heard David mention these guys.

I really do hope these come about, especially if they are modified models that these commanders can come in. Or special units. That would be very cool.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...