The second half of 'What's On Your Table' tonight is very incredible, a custom Dropzone Commander table that looks absolutely stunning.


Hey Natfka,
I thought you might like to see the DZC board I'm working on for my group.

(The photos aren't so great I'm afraid as they're only snaps from my phone as I work.)

I got hooked on the game a couple of months ago after impulse buying some UCM along with a friend who picked up some PHR. Our first experiences even with just the basic forces were absolutely stunning battles, with the game being decided in the final few rolls of the dice. I love how the game keeps you involved and on edge!

The card scenery that Hawk have manufactured is genius, and such a great way to get playing with minimal fuss. I could quite easily play on that forever, but after seeing the amazing dioramas in the rulebook and the resin buildings on the Hawk site, I thought it'd be fun to try making one of the communities first fully modelled city boards!

It will be a 6x4 semi-modular overgrown city table for our group. All the street lights and trees are magnetized so the boards should transport (fairly) flat. Currently 4 tiles are close to being ready and 7 buildings are painted. I have two more tiles to do and a bunch more buildings left to paint up before we give it it's inaugural game. I can't wait!

There are more photos of it in progress in my log at the Hawk Forum too, you're welcome to use whatever you like http://www.hawkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=4348

Cheers! 
Ed









What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...