The Ork Codex is creeping closer and for the second half of What's On Your Table, we get a look at Aarons Green Tide.


I'm currently working on an Ork army, with the new codex coming out it's an interesting time for us, but hopefully I'll be able to finish my first fully painted 1k list (only been playing for 20 years) and it still be valid.

I'm on the blogroll and have new updates as I get things done so people are welcome to check it out at http://paintstationforge.blogspot.co.uk/

with 750 points down next up a Kan with Grotzooka.
-Daniel














What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...