For the second half of What's On Your Table we are looking at a recently completed Blood Angel Predator with working LED's.


Hi, my name is Curtis I just thought you might like to see my predator tank I just completed tonight. I also put LEDs in the cockpit and yellow in the front !! It's powered by a 9 volt which is inside the crew compartment which has red lights In there
I really love the blood angel look this tank has takin quite awhile to finish !! I've built other tanks and have done the same thing as well. Thank you for your blog it helps the time go buy at work
Sincerely Curtis 









What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...