The Second Half of What's On Your Table features Necrons! Nice to see some Necrons here once in awhile.


Hello Natfka,
Apart from just shoveling my pics into your inbox - please let me say I enjoy your blog a lot, and it's a place I visit daily for my portion of WH40k news :) Thanks for that mate - wonderful job!

No photoshop was used on me pics - the light is from green laser pointer so overall effect is "natural" :D Hope you'll consider it for "What's On Your Table" :)

Cheerio!
-Dexter










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...