The second half tonight are one of my favorite marine chapters, Blood Angels.


Your English is good, and much better than any other language I have attempted to learn. (mostly Spanish which I dont speak well). So no apologies needed.


Hello there Natfka!
First of all, I'm sorry if i have any mistakes in Writing English. It's Not my native Language.

I want you and your Blog to present my Blood Angels Force. At the Moment, it's rather small, I still have a lot to paint.

I wanted a "Theme" Army and I was thinking how i could do so. Besides of an Full Death Company, or pure Blood Angels Force , I decided to Let them Fight on a Ãœlanet which got Infested By Demons. Actually just the Cybot has the Fitting Base, while the other load of Bases just despatched 3 days ago. So Here are some Pictures of Said Base and the Actual Force!
-Muhamed








What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...