What's On Your Table shows off a cool super-heavy version of an Exorcist. Very cool.


Hi Natfka, 
Wanted to share a commission job that I'm doing.  I built two of these previously for my wife's  Sisters of Battle army, my client saw them on From the Warp and my own blog, pfc_hudson.blogspot.com and wanted one of his own.

I call it the Ecclesiarch, basically a super-heavy version of the Exorcist.  Baneblade chassis with the turret replaced by a scaled up Exorcist missile launcher, bits from an Exorcist kit and the sponson weapons modded to represent typical Sisters philosophy -- burn them all!

This is mostly done but for some green stuff work on the back of the pipe organ.
-Jon 







What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...