Forgeworld this morning  in their new bulletin, showed off a new model that is coming our way, and it definitely has a Battletech feel to this new class of Dreadnought.

While interesting and reminding me of Battletech, I am not sure yet on this guy. He does look loaded to the hilt with weaponry for a single dreadnought, but its the helmet where you think you are looking at a mech cockpit, that stands out to me personally as a little odd. Ill hold off judgement though until I see the whole thing, as forgeworld models generally come out looking great.

via Forgeworld
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/FORGE_WORLD_BULLETIN_41.html
I spied something pretty awesome the other day and managed to get a quick picture. Looks to me like a new class of Dreadnought. What do you think? Take a look... 

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...