What's On Your Table is coming back to the main site here on Faeit 212. There are additional changes coming soon, and the Faeit 212 Community site will continue to focus on as a self publishing site for others that are looking for the exposure and tie in to the community here.

It will take some time for me to get caught up on the Faeit 212 What's On Your Table, but first up tonight are some pictures of a Relic Contemptor Dreadnought for the Red Scorpions.



I've just put the finishing touches to a Relic Contemptor from Forgeworld for the large Red Scorpions force I've been working on for some time now so I thought I'd send some pics your way.
For those interested there's an interactive 360 view of it on my website: http://www.relaxdesignminis.com/#!360-views/ccd0 along with tutorials and painting guides for the techniques I used: http://www.relaxdesignminis.com/#!tutorials/c1g57 .

There's also a work in progress pic of one of the last units I'll be putting together for the force which is nearly completed now, it's the new Deredeo Dreadnought which I'm in the process of detailing up to give it more of an ancient revered relic look.

Hope you like.
RD Minis, Ben







What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.






 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...