While I use GW paints, its very far and few that I buy. The new colors still confuse me with the old names still stuck in my head, so I never know which ones to pick up without standing and kneeling down at the paint stand staring at paints for at least 5 minutes. So additional changes really mean more of the same for myself personally, with at least another minute or so at the stand.


None of the paints I use are on that list, from yesterday. However, readers are always concerned when paints change, simply because we are never really done with our armies. Even a mostly or "done" army needs a new model once in a while. Here is a link to yesterday's discontinued list if you missed it. http://natfka.blogspot.com/2015/08/these-are-being-discontinued.html

So here is the latest on the changes from a different source on what is going with the GW paints.

via anonymous sources on Faeit 212
GW Paints are not being discontinued in my opinion. 
Why are there red dots next to some of the paints in the TOF? Are these going away or on sale? Are they moving from the best sellers? and was told......

"They are being removed from best sellers 2 in November".
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...