In the middle of a big painting project and running low on paint? If you are, you may want to consider stocking up on some paints, as it seems some are going to be discontinued or replaced. Don't worry, we have a list of what is on the chopping block.


When these paints are replaced, I have never found them to be an exact match. Just slight different. That may not matter to a lot of people, but it means I am digging through and going to pick up a few paints.

Here is the latest....

via anonymous sources on Faeit 212
I've been told that some of the GW paints are going OOP. I don't know if they're just being discontinued or whether they're being replaced, I just know it's due to happen in November. The colours going are:
Ratskin flesh
Warpfiend Grey
Slaanesh Grey
Ungor Flesh
Bestigor Flesh
Dark Reaper
Thunderhawk Blue
Tyrant Skull
Mourn Mountain Snow
Lamenters Yellow
Daemonette Hide
Etherium Blue
Blackfire Earth
Lustrian Undergrowth

The trade brochure for the Best Sellers range has red dots next to the paints and when I asked what that was that's when I was told.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...