What's On Your Table:
I finished this Guilliman about a month ago, and thought the readers may want to take a look.

It's a bit odd that the Primarchs never got a helmet option, so when I got Guilliman, I figured I needed to convert one up.


For this conversion, I embedded a magnet in the torso's neck, and another one glued to the bottom of an old Space Marine Honour Guard helmet. I then bulked out the neck with some green stuff. I chose the old Honour Guard helmet because it's a bit chunkier than a current Invictarus Suzerain one, and can sell the illusion of containing a primarch's helmet a bit better.

I also didn't like the idea of Guilliman marching into war on a marble plinth, so I just glued that down and added magnets to his feet so he can stand on a regular base in-game, while being able to switch to a helmetless pose on the display base.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

I hope you like it!
-Ashwin









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...