What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I recently found out a friend from my local club can get access to a laser cutter and did not mind getting me a few bits cut on the side.  Seeing as I work in CAD all day long I thought I would see if I could come up with something to take him up on his offer.


This is the first thing I got cut and have now painted and added some gems I cast from a press mould filled with green stuff.

I started off creating a 2D image and then extruded the shapes assembled them into a 3D format for me to get an idea of how it would look and work.

I sent the 2D image to my friend who get it cut out and it really was that simple. I got some images of other bits I am in the process of getting cut and I have plans for a Tau super heavy drone walker I want to get cut but I will leave pictures of that for another day

Hope you enjoy it and keep up the good work everyone
Thanks
Alex








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...