This little bit came across my desk last night from a reader that was at the Warhammer Open Day in Amsterdam. Blood Bowl before Christmas and  AdeptusTitanicus are the highlights.




via a reader on Faeit 212
I have been to warhammer openday in Amsterdam. I have talked to several people from GW about several topics

Blood bowl is coming out before Christmas with rules for all teams. Scaven, dwarfs, are coming in plastic too, depending on success more will follow

After blood bowl, for sure Titan epic (forgot the name, adeptus titanica?) they are very far with the models, they have plastic buildings ready , epic it self doubt full for being redone.

Lotr will have a beautiful plastic building scenery (very useable from mordheim ect)

They will follow the line of bringing out small (new and redone armies) with working ahead for 1,5 years. I asked about sisters and I met a wall of silence... then I asked about squats, aka space dwarfs, one guy gave a huge smile and the other too quickly said they are been eaten by Tyranids... give the a bowl of salt I believe they both will come!

I hope you find this interesting, and keep up the good work!



For additional Info....
Lady Atia has loads of information about the following

Blood Bowl and Adeptus Titanicus
https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1210
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...