Through a reader it is clear that Games Workshop has dedicated a lot of production time towards 8th Edition. Hopefully that means that they are planning for a second run immediately, as I am certain that the new edition will outsell even their larger predictions.



via a reader on Faeit 212
I don't know if this is worth mentioning or not but the other week I ordered a couple of the Millitarum Tempestus Start Collecting boxes and there has been a delay on them because they are currently out of stock at GW and I have been told that the delay has been extended further due to the new 8th Edition stuff taking up GW's current production capacity.

While this is annoying for me it suggests that GW won't be dropping the ball on this one and are making sure there's enough 8th Edition models ready for launch...





 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...